About our Capital Brewery Bike Club
Capital Brewery, located in Middleton, WI is nestled in the heart of some of the best cycling in the Midwest. There are numerous paved trails and plenty of gently rolling hills to satisfy any cyclist looking for a scenic ride plus a few steeper ones for more of a challenge.
Join the Capital Brewery Bike Club for a nice ride and post-ride fun in the Bier Garten! The Club has a variety of members, from the soft pedaler to the enthusiast, representing every level of fitness and ability. Some ride for training, some ride for camaraderie, some ride for a well deserved post-ride beverage. We all ride for fun (and beer)! Come visit for a ‘test ride’!
Rides are typically scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:45 p.m. – weather and daylight permitting. Most rides start and end at the Brewery. Every ride is escorted by an experienced support rider capable of assisting you with a flat tire or minor repair, and the routes change weekly. There are usually 3 rides to choose from:
- 5 to 10 mile ride on a paved bike path
- 10 to 15 mile road/trail ride, and
- 20 to 25 mile road ride.
- Annual membership is $30
- Receive a coupon good for $30 off a Capital Brewery bike jersey at the Capital Brewery Gift House
- Weekly ride schedule and cue sheets
- Specials on merchandise from the Gift House
- Monthly Club e-newsletter
- Annual Members Only Party!
- Monthly Cycling, Maintenance, and Nutrition clinics
- Weekend rides and campouts
- Invitations to events hosted by Capital Brewery
- Discounts at other retailers
- Outstanding rides, fun people and great beer!